Experienced and Skilled Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Clients in Illinois and Missouri
Accidents with severe injuries or fatalities can be devastating for victims and their families. Mounting medical bills, time missed from work, physical pain, and other adverse conditions can cause all kinds of financial and emotional stress. If you or a loved one has suffered injury due to the negligence or recklessness of another party, you may be entitled to compensation. To ensure that you fully understand your rights and options, it is important to speak with a seasoned personal injury attorney as soon as possible.
For over 40 years, Nelson & Nelson has represented clients for a wide range of personal injury cases in southern Illinois and St. Louis and St. Charles counties of Missouri. We have successfully tried cases in both state and federal court, and we have obtained victories in even the most complex cases against well-funded adversaries. Each case is important to us, no matter how big or small, and each client receives the skilled and personalized representation they need and deserve. Contact Us
We handle all types of personal injury cases, including:
Personal Injury FAQ
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Auto accidents, truck accidents, bus accidents, pedestrian accidents, tractor-trailer crashes, and other accidents involving motor vehicles.
- Construction Accidents: Scaffolding accidents, machinery accidents, electrical injuries, being hit by a falling object, and other types of accidents that typically occur on a construction site.
- Premises Liability: Slips, trips, and falls, animal attacks, store, mall, and restaurant injuries, daycare injuries, and many others.
- Medical Malpractice: Doctor malpractice, hospital malpractice, misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis, birth injuries, medication errors, surgical errors, and other instances of medical negligence.
- Wrongful Death: Fatalities that occur due to the negligent or willful act of another party.
- Class Actions: Actions on behalf of a large group of injured parties that are all members of one “class” and treated as one plaintiff.
Our attorneys fight hard on behalf of our clients to ensure that they are fully compensated for their injuries. When possible, we seek to negotiate a favorable settlement with the other side and bypass litigation. If the other side is not willing to be reasonable, however, we are ready and able to aggressively advocate for your rights and interests at all levels of the state and federal judiciary.